Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Day 51

Its been 51 days and can I just say they are dragging on super slowly???? Yesterday feels like a week ago. School is lame as ever, seriously people just dont go, its not worth the stress. The club meeting was ok but the chairs at that school kill my back. they should seriously pay for a chiropracter to see me once a week if they are going to have me sit in wooden stools and hunched over all the time.

Um, not much else to report. Im super tired and have had realy odd dreams which remind me of other odd dreams and its just... yeah.

I gots me some sleepy time relaxation tea and it works so this post is gonna be short cuss ive allready started drinking it and have to get up early to watch Bleach with my baby.


I loves you baby! you make me the happiest girl on the planet earth, even when you are being an insensitive prick. Its ok, I know I can be an emotional bitch so its all even in the end. Even playing field for both of us. Lol, but seriously I do love you and I cannot wait for our Bleach and Face time in the morning. Have an awsome day at work and I will meet you in my dreamz!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment