Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Day 37

Yeah, I dont much feel like talking all that much tonight either. Im so tired after an extra long day at school. So im going to do a brief breakdown of the past two days. After my daily pic.



Good Things:
Got to talk to Justin at school via Webcam (Gotta love ipods) on my luch break. Made my day!
I am now 20
My aunt got me beautimous flowers
and I got two beautiful cards from my aunt and momma
Lots of birthday wishes from friends and family
My support page on facebook is officially up and running
Justin got my letter =D

Not so Good things:
My support page is up and running
I didn't do my homework yesterday (but it didn't matter)
I am super tired, my back hurts and im cranky
My birthday didn't feel like a birthday
I have had crazy weird dreams for a week straight, one had me wake up in tears.
Justin had to clean his room on my birthday so I didn't get his undivided attention.
I need to open a new bank account.
Im broke
I do not really care for my super expensive private school all that much.

More bad than good but thats how it allways goes. I miss my baby, I miss my momma, and I miss having structure in a school setting. I need to find a job, I need to save up money, I need to plan and organize.... I need a fricking vacation! Babe can we go on a honey moon to Japan, I hear they have some amazing spas! Or maybe a deserted island where its warm just the two of us. I know! how about anywhere so long as I am in your arms (and you can give me a much needed back massage, dont worry I promise to return the favor). We don't even need to have a honey moon. We will be in Germany! Thats awsome in and of itself. Baby, I love you, I love you, I love you, You give me something to look foreward to everyday. I love how you make me smile and laugh (especially at myself) but mostly I just love how you are you. Take care of yourself and sleep well.

No comments:

Post a Comment