Sunday, September 4, 2011

Day 27

So today I woke up super early after having really weird dreams and I went grocery shopping with mommy. Then I came home and logged onto the computer hoping that Justin would log on so we could talk before people came over, a friend got there at 10 and he still hadn't logged on and he didn't until 12:30. Its ok though because I got to talk to him for an hour. Then more people showed up to celebrate my 20th birthday early while I was in town with my friends. We had rainbow cupcakes, tacos and pizza. It was uber nummy. And I got to see alot of people I havn't seen in a while and we had a great time watching movies and just chilling. After they all left I tried to get my powerpoint homework done but when I sat down to do it I realized just how little I actually had information wise to create it. So I e-mailed my partner hoping she will get back to me by noon tomorrow or I will have to do it all my own way and possibly fail.

I hate that, The photo of the day is of a friends daughter. It was adorable so I had to share.


I wish you could have been here today too babe, but I know in the future we will share many birthday celebrations together as well as other holidays, I can be patient until then. I was so happy to talk to you today and yesterday about important stuff and just to know that you are doing ok does wonders for me. I had a miniature freak out last night, but Im ok now, things seem overwhelming at times and I just loose it, but the important part is that I am able to pull myself together and be strong when I need to be. I have a major headache and im super tired but Im going to go to bed now. I will be sending you a letter this week so be looking for it. I love you baby with all of my heart, take care, stay safe, and we will talk soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment