Sunday, September 11, 2011

Day 34

Woke up in the best way imaginable, a webcam chat with my love. He called not me, lol. It was awsome! And I got all my homework done today. And yeah, its just been a good day. I downloaded music, made a playlist, and now have a way to listen to my ipod in my car so im super happy about that. There really isn't all that much more to say. It was a good day, Im happy, and I love my baby with all my heart. My pics below, sorry tonights gonna be a short one.


I took that this morning while my baby whent out for a smoke. I is so happy he is in my life! Avril has many many songs which describe how I feel about him. Her most recent wish you were here really hits the spot and makes me want to cry.

Anyways baby, I loves you and I really hope I get to say a quick hello before you go off to work at that wonderful job you do. I loves you! And tonight I am going to watch an episode of bleach, just for you. Sleep well and I will hold you in my dreams love.

P.S. Yes I do know today is september 11, No I am not going to write anything special about it. I will however say that all of those who have died as a result (in the u.s. and in the middle east and all over the world) will never be forgotten.

Babe you are my one and only my forever. Never change who you are because I love you just the way you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment