Thursday, September 22, 2011

Day 45

I feel like crap, and I really dont want to do this tonight. I am the worst person in the history of the universe because I sent justin off to work with the image of me crying over something that shouldn't have been worth a second thought in my head. I am so stupid and if i keep this up I will cause us problems and I hate that I do this. I really feel like shit. No pics tonight, I will post 3 tomorrw.

Im so sorry baby, i dont know what I can do to make this better but just drop it like i should have done in the first place. Please try not to be angry with me. I miss you. This distance is really hard, and im doing my best but im just so tired of being away from you. I know we will make everything work out and I will talk to you in the morning when im less emotional. Please forgive me.

No comments:

Post a Comment