Monday, September 5, 2011

28 Days

Its been 28 Days since I said goodbye to Justin, and today I saw him again for the first time, thats right, he has internet in his room and we were able to webcam. It was a VERY good day today. Webcaming with my love, he told his dad about our engagment, I took them cupcakes and we talked and everything is good. It might take longer than we originally thought to get all the paperwork and such done like saving up money and all that good stuff, but we have a plan and now we are discussing more of the technical details and not the general ones. It has been going good so far. Anyways, not much else to write, I didn't do homework, again, and I am back at my aunts house, I have to finish all my homework tomorrow so no more procrastinating. It's down to the wire now and I hate that so much. My partner hasn't e-mailed me back so I have no idea what I am supposed to do and its frustrating me to no end! But anyways, my picture of the day is below.


Yup, that's my baby. He says this picture is bad ass but I think its cute. He did inform me the only time im allowed to call him cute is when he is asleep and unaware, men, he said i should refer to him as Pimp Daddy Flex, and i posted it to facebook too and he didn't care, said it was about time people got to know the goofball I fell in love with, and who I intend to marry. Im so happy today its been like I was on cloud nine. Two webcam converstations in one day, babe you spoil me, I love you to death you big goofball, you made me smile so much today that my jaw still hurts, I havn't laughed that much since you left. I miss you tons as you allready know, have a good day at work, get some rest early tonight, and I will talk to you when I can. I love you Pimp Daddy Flex... yeah that still doesn't work for me, I love you babe.

No comments:

Post a Comment