Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Day 30

A whole whopping 30 days have passes and sadly I am running out of ideas for my photos of the day. :( You will see just how few ideas I have when you see todays photo. I decided to honor pretzels, my comfort food. Yes I am that sad, or maybe just that tired? It was a really long day today. My back is killing me and my knee is throbbing, and I woke up with super bad nausia I havn't had in weeks. Thankfully school went fairly well. I was able to space out alot, which made me happy, and space out and not get in trouble because it was lab time or work on your drawings time. I was listening to my music during lunch and wanted to sing along, but there were other people in the classroom so I didn't because I didn't want to bother them. But sitting in those chairs all day is seriously killer.

I do have some news to report, my sister did her hair this morning, put on makeup, wrote her assignments down in her planner and did all of her homework without having to be asked. I am in shock but still super proud of her! She is starting off this year in an amazing way!

Justin thinks that simba is a girl no matter how many times I tell him simba is a boy and he insists that simba and charlie have started something. Well Justin, I have a white bear with a blue nose charlie can have at, but he cannot have my lion cub simba! Poor innocent simba. lol, me and my baby have the oddest converstations I swear.

Babe I love you and im super happy we are taking all the steps to do this thing properly. Includding talking about everything. My school seems to be on board, and so I say we have a green light to go as soon as we find out everything. I love you, feel better soon, dont let the flue get you down, learn your German and take care of yourself! The days will pass by quickly, I am going to be heading to bed but I will talk to you after you get off work, have a great day and I will meet you in my dreamzzzz!

Day 30

No comments:

Post a Comment