Sunday, September 18, 2011

Day 40

Its been 40 days and 40 nights. I miss him so much and today i just about had a complete mental break down. I didn't talk to him yesterday and I only talked to him very briefly today to find out why I didn't talk to him yesterday. Yeah I didn't take that well. And to top it off i was so emotionally distraught that I didn't get ANY homework done. Yeah, welcome to my life where homework gets done last minute. If i don't talk to him tomorrow im just giving up.


this is my pic, its old but i didn't feel like taking a new one. Im just really blah today and I hope i get out of the blah mood to type lots more later. I love you babe, so much, and nothing will ever change that. You are my world and my shining star you are my everything and I am yours heart soul mind and body. I miss you with every fiber of my being and I know we will make it through these next couple of months because we have made it through much worse. Love ya babe, and I hope I talk to you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment