Friday, March 18, 2011

Strange Dreams, Updates, Red Clothing and Pizza Bites...

Wednesday:
Called up my friend Taz to come over because I was bored out of my mind, my room was clean, and I had no homework to do. I picked her up from the bus station and then we came back to my house and attempted to find some source of entertainment. Early that day, after I had taken my sister to school, I came home and finished putting my room together and then watched the first X-men movie because I was bored and had nothing better to do.

Thursday:
Took Lizzy to school, took cousin to daycare and then me and Taz ate out at a pizza joint and had some nummy sandwiches. Then we ended up at the mall looking for a shirt to wear for red Friday. We found one eventually that looked good on me. Then we had to pick up my sister and take her to the dentists and after that was done we ended up hanging out with an old friend we haven't seen in a really, really long time. It was a lot of fun but at the same time he was really different than he use to be and just didn't feel like the normal guy we use to know. While hanging out with him we ended up at the mall again and then I found a tank top to go under my red shirt and we talked to an acquaintance of mine who works in one of the shops for like an hour. Then we came back to my house and I edited my sisters essay for her. She pissed me off because I was trying to explain to her why it is important to source your cites correctly and she basically told me to fuck off. I came so close to slapping her in the face it wasn't even funny. Instead i walked into my room and threw my book on the floor really hard. I understand she had a lot of work to do last night but if she would have listened to me and written her paper on Tuesday like I said, she would have had two days to edit and correctly cite sources and such. Pisses me off she does everything last minute and then won't listen to me when I try to help her out.

Today:
Well last night I had a really strange dream that I was pregnant with my second child and at the abortion facility and i was crying and talking about how my baby wasn't moving and how I didn't want to bring a brain dead child into the world. Then the facility told me the baby was fine and that all i needed to do was find out my biological fathers medical history. So then I had to go and track him down. I woke up with lower abdominal pains. It was really very weird because I haven't even thought of being pregnant for many months. And I am not going to have kids for many more years so having that dream last night kind of freaked me out.

Anyways I woke up and me and Taz had pizza bites for breakfast which were very nummy and then I took a shower and got all dressed up for red Friday to support the troops. Here's what I'm wearing.
So I took a shower and got dressed like I said and did my nails in red and now I am updating my blog. That's really about all. Nothing super exciting happened. So I guess I'm done with this update for now and I will post more laters.
<3 Tamizan

No comments:

Post a Comment