Thursday, February 3, 2011

Two posts in one day.... Le Gasp!

I know, two in one day, don't you just feel lucky. It feels like today has lasted a week. I woke up and had to do a presentation, so I was super nervous about it and looked at my note cards way too much. I think my PowerPoint looked alright though. Then after class I had to pick up my cousin and drive him to daycare, about an hour-ish drive round trip. Then I came home and watched a movie (which I already rambled about) Got a text from a friend saying she was in labor and deliver which worried me and caused me to freak out (she is ok). Then I procrastinated on my homework. Then I actually started my homework. Got frustrated with said homework. A friend came over to study but we ended up just visiting. More frustration because I again procrastinated. Then She left and Justin called. I got irritated with him although I'm pretty sure I was just taking what he said the wrong way because when I really think about what he said he really didn't say anything wrong and I just over-reacted which i have been known to do. Got off the phone with him and called my friend crying. Then I had to finish my homework and I got my moms help with that. Then I freaked out and started bawling again. Then I took the tests and cried a little bit now. Now I am here telling you just how much I cried today. You may be asking is it normal for you to cry this much? my answer would be it use to be, but not for a year or so. However, I have had a really long day. I feel drained of everything right now, including emotion. I love Justin but sometimes i just want to yell at him and then scream to myself and then curl up in a ball and cry. Because once I cry and sleep I feel a lot better about everything. So in the morning I will be fine but until then I just have to say that right now:

My heart is ice
I cannot cry
My emotions hide
I sleep inside
I wish on stars
And pray to gods
But in the end
Its all in vain
I feel trapped
Inside this body
I want to fly
Into the sky
Into the wide
unknown world
But i can't
because here I'm stuck
Until the day I can break away
I will continue
to wish each day

Well, that wasn't a bad poem considering I made it up on the spot. Please don't judge my talent by that, I have much better poetry on my other blog. look there if you will. My arm feels dead from all the typing I have done in the past couple of minutes, so I'm done for today, like really done. I'm going to leave it at that and say goodnight to everyone.

2 comments:

  1. great poem and its ok to cry.. u can call me anytime.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kat, I really appreciate it. And that poem sucked. I have done way better ones than that.....

    ReplyDelete