Wednesday, February 9, 2011

What a day!

Today has felt like the longest day I have had in a very long time. It all started off when my body decided to wake me up a whole hour and a half before I needed to be and I had gone to bed late the night before, so I had not a whole lot of sleep. When I finally did get up (after about an hour of laying in bed) I took a shower and attempted to use my hair rollers. Well that didn't exactly work out, and I became frustrated with the damn things. Then i decided to skip the makeup cus I was still upset with my hair and so I began to read my accounting chapter due this week. It was thankfully short although I have read it a total of two times now and still cannot tell you what it was about. After the chapter was read I had to pick up my cousin and take him to daycare and then I had a counseling appt. Well at that appt. I found out a good thing and a bad thing. The good thing is I just have to take math 96 then 100. I don't have to take all the classes in between. The bad was I had to make another appt. with a different counselor in order to get my tutor. So that just adds another thing I have to do to my busy schedule so i set it for 9am on Friday. Then I had to make a hair appt. because I haven't had my hair cut in almost a year so that is set for Thursday at 1. They didn't have an opening at noon liked i had hoped for so I will be driving back to the area it was in for a second time that day. Let me tell u that uses up way too much gas but there isn't much I can do about it. Then when I get home tomorrow I need to do all my accounting homework and take the tests before I can go to a friends house for dinner. Anyways, after I got home today i ended up going to lunch with a friend and her family and then she came over to my house for a couple of hours and we watched Tarzan. Her son was crawling all over the place wanting to explore my house since he had never been here before but it wasn't exactly baby proof so I got to chase him all over. But I didn't mind he was so cute. After she left I went over to my bf's parents house and they talked to me about what Justin and my plans are and what I thought of everything and I explained I wouldn't be doing anything without a plan because I need plans and most likely nothing will happen until he moves down here and I am out of school. Then I drove his brother to an orientation at the local animal shelter and that took a good two hours/ish. While we were there Justin called so I stood outside talking to him and freezing my toes off for a half hour. But it was worth it =D. I did however talk to him about my thoughts and stuff and I probably shouldn't have because he is already stressed with what he has to go through. I just never know when is a good time to talk about that stuff so I decided to go for it since it was all fresh in my head after talking to his parents and it turned out to be the wrong day for it. He had been having a really bad day already and I just brought to the surface some things he didn't really want to think about. So then I felt horrible! He says I shouldn't but I still do. Maybe I should just write everything to him in a letter... I have his address now so I could probably do that. Then he wouldn't get it for a week or so and then he could read it whenever he had the time to face the things he doesn't want to face. Anyways, after I got home I had to take seven tests and write out my review for my midterm tomorrow and that was stressful. Now I'm done and writing on this blog which I have decided I will try to do everyday. So whooo! Anyways I'm really drained/tired/exhausted and so I think I'm going to hit the sack. Night all.

No comments:

Post a Comment