Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Another day another......

I am sitting in my room, halfway through attempting to clean it and of course I get distracted. Its not easy to stay on task when I have so many different thoughts running through my head. I'm hungry first of all, but I don't have the drive to get up and make myself something to eat. It would be much easier if I had someone here with me to talk to and keep me on track. I'm listening to my favorite song, and it always gives me a small pain in my chest when I listen to it because its the song I listen to whenever I really miss Justin. I know I am lucky and I get to talk to him every night. I know that doesn't happen for a lot of military couples, and in that way Justin spoils me. I know its selfish but I don't want just a phone call from him. I want to be with him. I want to make dinner for him when he comes home after a long days work. I want to argue about what movie we are going to watch and over his stupid call of duty video games. I wish I could be with him every minute of everyday because I never stop thinking about him. He is always on my mind and I always miss him. I know we can't live together right now, and we can't even be in the same state but sometimes long distance relationships are just so tough. Not because I'm tempted to cheat or anything but because I just miss him so much. I miss him wrapping his arms around me and I miss feeling that safety and contentment that comes with it. I miss it when he pokes fun at me and then I get flustered and he calls me cute which makes me more flustered. Its just not the same over the phone and last night when we tried to webcam the sound was messing up so I couldn't hear him and he had to call me. I don't know what I'm going to do if he gets shipped overseas again. That one is going to be tough because I wont get to talk to him hardly ever. I just miss him, and I know I am rambling and repeating myself but I MISS HIM! He is my whole world he is my everything. I just wish some things could be different but I know I have the patience to wait for the situation to get better.

No comments:

Post a Comment