Thursday, February 10, 2011

Such a long day and all I want to do is sleep...

Today has been one of the longest I have had in a while. I feel like I was being pulled in twenty different directions while at the center I stood screaming. I just want to sleep but I know when I finally lie my head on the pillow I wont be able to sleep. I have to be up early in the morning to find a tutor for my practical accounting class and then I am hanging out with a friend. Today I had a midterm, took my cousin to daycare and got a haircut, had a doctors appointment, finished my accounting homework, and had dinner with a good friend and her family. I kept my mom up until 11 helping me because accounting just isn't my thing.

I told the doctor I was concerned about my eating habits because I don't eat much and when I do I try to eat healthy small portions. I should be getting food while I am out and about during the day, but I don't have the money to do that because a dollar here and a couple dollars there really adds up after a while and as I am currently unemployed I need to save my money for important things. So I'm thinking I'm going to have to start making a take out bag and carry it with me while I am out during the day so I make sure I am getting enough nutrition. I remember a year ago when I had a health kick. Those days the food was actually really good. But I still, in my heart, prefer junk food.

Anyways, wow I have typed way more than I intended to. This was suppose to be a real quick "Hi I'm doing good, bye" post and its turned into the length I usually have. Oh, Justin called tonight and he was so cute! First he did his "I'm really really tired yawn" which kinda sounds like chomper from the land before time, and then I did a happy noise thing (can't really describe what i sound like other than a squeak) and he said "There is no winning with you" to which I quickly wrote down the time and date he said it so in the future when he says I never win I can say "oh really, well that's not what you said on...." he he. I WIN! Of course that argument wont really fly when it happens cus he will just pretend to not know what I am talking about. But its OK, its our little game we play.

Anyways, I think I have said everything I really want to say, except for the fact I think I am over scheduling myself. But meh, oh well. Its what I gotta do right now. So I am going to say goodnight to you all and catch you later.

<3 TamizanRae

No comments:

Post a Comment