Saturday, February 12, 2011

Just another day...

I'm happy because last night I talked to Justin for maybe three hours. =D Yeah I'm pretty stoked about that. And then I think I fell asleep on him and that's something I almost never do because I just can't fall asleep with the phone to my ear but yeah, I think I did. I woke up today with the full intent of getting at least half of my homework done. Did that happen? NO. I was so tired from this past week I just lazed around all day. I am sooooo going to regret this tomorrow when my homework could have been basically done. That's what I get though for draining myself. So yeah, tomorrow, much regret will be mine. Anyways all I did today was hang with my mom and watch movies which was actually fun. We haven't done that together for a long time. So that's about all I have to post for today. Nothing happened. I feel a tad bit depressed because I was watching the last season of Gilmore Girls and it is always depressing. But yeah, anyways I'm done for now. I think this is one of my shortest posts. Catch ya later.

No comments:

Post a Comment