Tuesday, April 16, 2013

A Promised Post

Alright, so yesterday I promised that I would go into more detail about the seven months in Germany that I spent not blogging at all once I got off my phone and onto my laptop. Which I have now done since I am typing this up. I don't know how long it will be or how much detail I will go into, but here we go. I feel like I have a lot to cover.

So I got to Germany in July and was finally reunited with my love and husband. It was amazing, spending time with him after being apart for so long was just.... words can't describe it. I loved the apartment he picked out and although it was pretty bare we quickly made it into our home. Nearly every night we would cuddle on our couch and just enjoy each others presence while we watched Anime or a movie. I finally watched cowboy bebop with him and we made it a long way through Naruto although we still have a long way to go on that front.

Anyways, it wasn't long after I got there that I ended up getting appendicitis, it was scary, my first time ever having surgery done and I didn't have my mom there and my husband was scheduled for a 24 hour duty that he just couldn't get out of so he had to leave my side at the hospital before I even went under, although he had been there with me for most of the day and I know I had given him a really good scare, he took really good care of me and didn't leave my side until he had to.

But that passed by quickly and I was on the mend, no major complications or anything I only had to stay the night in the hospital then I was free to go home. Next big thing that really happened was my first bar party (which actually happened before the hospital) but anyways it was a complete disaster, I didn't know anybody there and I hated it. Eventually I got better at going out to bars but it all depended on the people we were with. And I eventually made a couple of friends =)

So then the military decided that my husband was overweight according to there standards and he had to loose the weight or be booted. Well we went through a couple of months of eating right, exercising and what not and eventually he made it to the required weight but he was too late as they had already started the discharge paperwork. We had just gotten our Cornish Rex cat in November and in January they were ready to give us the boot. Once we got our final orders we had two weeks to get everything figured out and packed up to return to the states, which wasn't easy but we were able to do it.

So now we are living with my mom again, in my old high school bedroom. I am working two jobs and Justin is working nights at a lumber mill ( I deliver pizza and work at a daycare ) but even with those three jobs between us its going to be hard to get our own place. Financially we just don't have it all straight yet which is really sucky. I mean I LOVE my mom, don't get me wrong. But we are married and really we need our own space. Our little bedroom is so cramped with stuff and the rest of our household goods are taking up half of mom's garage. But its all going to work out the way that it needs to. One way or another.

No comments:

Post a Comment