Tuesday, February 15, 2011

These Things I will Never Say...

So basically yesterday was worse than I ever thought it could possibly be. I almost lost a very important friend over something that should have never been discussed.

I have a lot of thoughts running through my head right now that I wish I could say to some people, but I won't ever do it. I learned last night that acting on impulse is very bad, and it really is better to keep your mouth shut.

So for my list of things I will never say:

1. You know what? The world would be so much better if everyone was just honest with everybody from the get go about how they feel about them. Then people's feelings wouldn't get hurt.

2. Stop posting stuff on Facebook directed at certain people, say it to their face if you really have that big of a problem with them, don't make your issues public.

3. I am sorry I hurt your feelings but I felt that deceit in our "friendship" was the best way to go about things as I felt a mutual hatred between us and thought u felt the same way about me. My bad for misreading the signs.

4. I am really sorry about last night but everything I said I meant. You lied to me, and you lied to a very good friend of mine and hurt her deeply. I love you to death but I will never be able to fully forgive you for that because I am torn between two people who mean so much to me.

5. If you are going to change your opinion just because she is around, then don't bother talking about your issues with her in the first place. You set me up for failure and I don't appreciate it.

6. What, you have never had to kiss ass in your life? I find that highly unlikely as you wouldn't have any friends if you didn't occasionally know how to.

7. Why can't you just tell me to my face you hate me instead of making snide side little comments that very few people will fully understand and that just piss me off.

8. It's not right to threaten people, they could go to the police.

9. If you are going to say crap, at least back it up with action. If you can't do that then don't go around with a puffed up chest thinking you are such a great person.

10. I never liked you because I always felt that you hated me. I never felt like you wanted to hang out with me and felt used for my ability to drive. The only reason I ever hung out with you in the first place was because it was the only way to hang out with someone I actually wanted to see.

11. If we were such great friends, and you trusted me so much, how come you haven't contacted me in a year just to ask how I was doing and seeing if I had any free time to hang out with you. Maybe if you had done that I wouldn't have felt completely used.

So I know I am doing what i posted above shouldn't be done. But the only people who really read this already know the situation and if you are reading and don't, just consider yourself lucky. I will never have the guts to say these things to any of the people I want to say them to, and they are directed at several different people, so I just wanted to get them out of my system. If you have a problem with that you are free and clear to stop reading my posts.

I am still upset about yesterday as it takes me a long time to get over things. So please forgive me for sounding like a bitch, my posts will return to normal soon.... hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment