Friday, February 4, 2011

These are a few of my favorite things...

So I have decided to list some of my favorite things. First I am going to talk a little bit about my day though. I woke up at like noon, and then picked up my grandmother and headed down to Office Depot. I bought a couple of things there that I needed for school and then I came home and organized my magazines. After that I went to my grandmothers house and chilled there for a little while. Her and I have a really weird relationship. We get along great with each other as long as it is just me and her in the room. Put one other person in there with us and we start to get at each others throats. Anyways, after I got home from her house I let some of my sisters annoying friends in because she was sleeping and didn't hear the door ringing, and after they left I started on my homework. I didn't finish it until about an hour ago and my really good friend came over and now we are playing the sims2. So a pretty boring but fun day at the same time. Fairly productive I would say. Anyways onto my favorite things.

Movie: He's Just not that into you
Crying Movie: The notebook
Scary Movie: Ghost Ship
Foreign Movie: Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon
Musical: Seven Brides for Seven Brothers
Chick Flick: Bridget Jones Diary
Action Movie: Underworld
Based off a Book: The Three Musketeers

Book: Fire and Hemlock - Dianna Wynne Jones
Historical Fiction: Pendragon's Banner Trilogy - Helen Hollick
Romance: Rivers End - Nora Roberts
Series: Harry Potter - J.K. Rowling
Fantasy: Women of the Other World - Kelly Armstrong
Fiction: Regina's Song - David Eddings
Classic: Gone with the Wind - Margrett Mitchell
Vampire Series: The Vampire Chronicals - Anne Rice
Poetry: Collection of Poems - Emily Dickinson
Science Fiction: Prey - Michael Crichton

Song: Chasing Cars - Snow Patrol
80's Song: Total Eclipse of the Heart
Country: If I die Young - The Band Perry
Alternative: Braille - Regina Spector
Pop: All or Nothing - O'Town
Rock: Gravity - Vienna Teng
Movie Soundtrack: Crystal - Stevie Nicks

Color: Green
2nd Color: Brown
Crystal: Opal
Animal: Fox
Insect: Dragon Fly
Mythical Animal: Phoenix
Mythical Creature: Vampire
Religion: Wicca
Shoes: Boots
Accesories: Bags
Clothing: Jackets
Magazine: Cosmopolitan
Game: Mario
Scent: Cherry Blossom
Country (Other than U.S.): Japan

T.V. Show: Greek
2nd T.V. Show: Gilmore Girls
Taiwanese Drama: Devil Beside You
Korean Drama: Secret Garden
Japanese Drama: Gokusen 1, 2, 3

Um... I can't really think of anything else right now.... So thats all for now. I will probably end up posting more later. Byes!

No comments:

Post a Comment