Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Forever Young....

I am so sad, one of my favorite shows has had its season finale. That's right, Greek has come to an end. ZBZ and KT from Greek row will no longer exist on television to entertain me from the mundane everyday life I live in. I am sad because that was an amazing show. It was funny but not overly dramatic. Sure some parts had me rolling my eyes but I'm just glad they had such a good run. It was on for four years I believe, or seasons. I don't really know, I started watching it last year on Hulu. But that's beside the point. I love that show. Its over, I'm sad. I'm gonna have to buy the entire series like i did for Gilmore girls because its just that awesome so I can watch the re-runs over and over. I hope anyone who watched the show will continue to support it in your memories and never forget the characters who touched our lives.

In other news, I am once again procrastinating on my homework. I know what your going to say, BAD TAMI! and I would have to agree with you. I should be getting some homework done but I'm putting it off. It's the last week of classes and everything is almost over. Tomorrow I'm going to try to get a couple of finals done early and then Justin said we would have a webcam date! I'm ecstatic about that. It's been a long time since we have had one and it will be nice to see him while I talk to him. Since I don't have my cousin tomorrow, I have all day to get ready and clean and do homework, which is probably why I'm so anti homework right now. Plus I have to give a presentation Thursday and my group wasn't really into doing anything and I felt like most of them weren't taking it seriously. Oh well, that's what happens in school. I thought it was just high school but nope, its college too. I am very glad that next quarter all of my classes are online so I won't have to deal with the idiocies of others and everything falls on me. If i succeed its because i put effort into it, if I don't then its because I didn't. Not because of other people.

I'm sort of running out of steam here. I don't really know what else to talk about because my day has been boring so far. It kinda actually sucks. I can't wait to talk to Justin tonight, that will be the highlight of my day. It's always the highlight of my day. I know, I'm so lame, but I'm not really. I wish he could be here but he can't so I will just have to wait until he can be. So for now I'm going to say good bye bloggers of the world, I will hopefully type something more inspiring tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment