Thursday, March 10, 2011

Well, I guess its time for an update....

And since I don't really have anything to do right now, there is no time like the present. So lets see, I didn't update yesterday, but it was a fairly slow day. I spent all day trying to get my homework done and well that didn't really happen so of course I'm behind for today. I did however get my webcam date with Justin and that made my day. It was so good to see him while I talked to him although it was like teasing myself because I could see him, and hear him, but I couldn't touch him. But you know what? That's how long distance relationships work. Phone calls, the occasional webcam, email, letters, or instant message chat. Sending pictures to each other and texts whenever you get the chance, and then when you are able to see each other again, that's when you can let go of everything and just be at peace in the knowing that the one you love is right next to you, holding you, and feeling the love you have for him as you feel his love for you. Then he has to leave again, or you do if you were visiting, and once again its months on end of phone calls, emails, and everything mentioned above. It's torturous but I go through it because I love him and there is no one but him I want to be with. He is on my mind all day, everyday, and my true happiness I feel throughout each monotonous day is when I hear his voice on the other end of the line say "hello".

Well, that got way deeper than I intended it to. But that's just the way blogs work sometimes, I tend to ramble on and on. Anyways, as for today I got up a lot early than usual so I could get ready for the presentation I had to give in class today at 8:30. Usually I roll out of bed around 8, but today I got up at 7:20, ok so that's not a whole lot earlier than normal, but at 7:20 am it sure feels like it. Especially when you don't put any caffeine in your system. (I tend to dislike coffee without extreme amounts of milk and sugar because I get headaches easily). Anyways so I went to class and gave my presentation, I don't think my teacher particularly cared for it, but oh well. The PowerPoint I made looked good, I just wish my group would have been more cooperative when trying to rehearse. So once class was over I took my cousin to daycare and then came home for twenty minutes before I had to go to practical accounting tutoring. That went pretty well, then I came home and finished my homework and took the tests and got some of the best scores I have received all quarter. Yay me! anyways then i procrastinated. Yes, i know I'm horrible at that. Anyways, when I finally did sit down to do my homework I discovered my Microsoft word trial ran out a whole day earlier than it was suppose to. So now I am downloading a new trial and hoping it works. Its been downloading for the past two hours.

On the bright side, well I don't know if it's really bright, but on one side I did find some jewelry that I really want to get once I have the money. It is in support of the troops and its really pretty. I still need to get my sweater and t-shirt... oh and I also started the red blooded Fridays in support of the troops. What it is, is every Friday you wear read in order to show your support to the troops. I don't know if I have any red... but I'm gonna try to find something. My sister can't talk for a whole week because she has problems with her jaw, so she has to stay silent but keeps talking and then I tell her not to and she glares at me. She head butted me earlier for trying to give her a kiss... well, in all fairness I was being a pain. But hey, what are big sisters for?

My download is only 81% done. Ugh, this is killing me. Its the karma I get for procrastinating. But really, come on, it said the trial expired on the eleventh, and today is the tenth. I thought I had time. :(
So now I'm just really killing time until I can rush to complete my homework and hopefully the trial I'm downloading lasts for a while so I won't have to work on my final until this weekend.

Speaking of this weekend, I'm watching the house of a friend and her two boys and her dogs while she is away with her husband and friends... i think they are camping. So that is where I will be from tomorrow until Sunday sometime so I'm not really sure if I'm going to be blogging much. I think I have said everything I really need or want to for tonight, so I'm gonna log off and say goodnight to all of you and I hope you have a wonderful evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment