Sunday, March 13, 2011

Just another day

So yesterday I woke up to dogs laying on top of me. I'm still at the housebwatching the boys for the weekend and they have two adorable dogs. Anyways, needless to say I'm not use to dogs because I have four cats. So I woke up and then took the boys to the bowling alley and while I was there I had the strongest urge to bowl with Justin which shows just how much I miss him because I hate bowling usually. After bowling the boys wanted to watch a movie so we went and watched Rango. It was a pretty cute movie. Then we ran by the dollar store to pick up some chips which ended up tasting really nasty because they were made out of soybean oil. Last night we watched baby geniuses, had nachos, and watched the land before time v. During the land before time Justin called so I went into the room I'm sleeping in to talk to him and when I came out to check on the boys they were both asleep on the couch. It was really quite adorable.

Last night when I was talking to Justin he told me that he had told his dad that he loved me. It may not sound like a big deal but it really meant a lot to me because as soon as he tells his dad something big like that it just means that he feels and is facing those emotions that a lot of the time he doesnt. So progress is being made. But yeah anyways last night was a really good night and I feel like a lot was accomplished. So needless to say I'm still really happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment