Friday, March 11, 2011

Red Friday

So today is my first day in participating in Red Friday, it is a way to show appreciation for our soldiers deployed and at home. The goal is to wear red every single Friday until all of the troops are home. Now I don't have hardly anything red, but I did find in the back of my closet a tattered red flannel shirt. Its all torn up from my days as a punk kid. So here was my outfit for today.
As I live in Washington, and it is very cold. I only wore this for a few hours before I covered up. I am always cold, and today was no different. But since I couldn't wear red all day I carried around my red bag just to make up for the fact I am not a very good shopper. I use to have red shirts but I got rid of all of them for some reason or another. I don't really have the money to go out and buy new clothes either because I only have $5. But when I do get some money I will buy a red tank top or t-shirt or something. Maybe a sweater so even when I'm cold I can still show my support to the troops. That's the goal anyways. I feel like I failed my first red Friday. Which disappoints me, but I can always make up for it next Friday, and the Friday after that, and the Friday after that until all of the troops are back.

In other news I am spending the weekend watching the house of the mother of a friend, and her kids. They are great kids, really self sufficient. I'm more here to take them to the places they need to get to and make sure no major catastrophes happen while I'm here. I finished my homework for the night (YAY) and today after I woke up I went into the tutoring center at my college and turned in my Unit H homework for MS Word. I ended up with a headache from bending over the book and sitting in an uncomfortable chair but at least my homework got turned in. I have a test to do Sunday but other than that I don't have anything to do this weekend. I am going to try to get some of my finals done sooner. I can at least get my Business English final, my Practical Accounting final, and hopefully my MS Word final done in the next two days. But right now I just really want to go to sleep because i am really really tired for some reason. But I can't go to sleep until I hear from Justin, and he probably won't call until midnight. I mean, I can go to bed, but really whats the point? I won't be able to sleep unless I hear from him. I'm also really cold and that could be making me even more tired. I don't know. I feel blah right now. I'm full on pizza. I think sleep within the next two hours would be ideal. Until then I will probably be on facebook. Lol yeah, i know, I'm just that pathetic.

No comments:

Post a Comment