Sunday, March 13, 2011

Sleepy Time

Well, my day is over and right now I have decided to read the blogs I have the privlidge of following and to update my own. I do this more for my own piece of mind than anything else because I don't know what it is but sometimes just writing my day down does wonders and I feel refreshed in the morning.

So I woke up this morning at a reasonable hour... if you call 9:30 ish reasonable... and sat on the couch for about an hour on my Ipod touch on facebook just checking some things out. When I finally did get out of zombie mode, I got myself some breakfast and basically spent almost the whole rest of the day lazing on the couch. I did clean up the house of the person I was watching a little and had the boys pick up their rooms. They got home around five thirty and that's when I came back to my house and chilled with my mom. I read my new seventeen magazine, yes I still have a subscription, and then ate dinner, talked to Justin about his zombie video games, and took my practical accounting test. I found out I got 100% on my last chapter test and homework test, so here's to hoping that I get better than 69 on my final test. Even if I don't I know I will still have to take this class again. ugh. Well, that will wait for next year.

I really want to order jewelry that supports the troops or a sweater or something, but I just have to wait and plan carefully for now. I cannot forget to pick my cousin up in the morning like I did last Monday. I have always really wanted a charm bracelet, but never found one that really fit me. I think I have finally found where I want to get my jewelry from, I just hope that the person will let me way customize my order because there are a lot of charms I want on there. I of course want a couple to represent my support of the troops and my love for Justin, and then I want one to represent my cousin who is fighting MD and my uncle who is battling Leukemia, i believe its in recession right now, and I want to support breast cancer awareness, and then if possible I want to find a couple of unique charms that mean something to me. Like a fox, a dragon, a pentagram... stuff that will have more meaning than just a random charm to fill up space.

I am thinking about starting a blog about my addiction to OPI Nail Polish. I don't know if I will ever actually do this, but I have been thinking about it a lot today and I think it would be something fun to do. Maybe update it once a week with my colors and how I feel about it and my wish list and such. But I don't know. Just an idea I'm tossing around. Maybe a blog for fashion? lol. I have been really bored lately and just want to have something to be a part of. Something to join or something that will keep me busy. Because blogging and keeping up with other peoples blogs just isn't doing it for me right now. And the quarter is almost over and then I have two weeks of doing nothing. But you know, that's how life is. Soon enough I will be doing homework again 24/7 and wishing for something else to do.

Anyways, the title of this post was sleepy time, so now I am going to actually go to sleepy beddy bye and I will talk to all of you again soon hopefully. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment