Sunday, September 25, 2011

Day 48

There is no better way to spend the day than curled up in his arms watching and arguing about anime. Unfortunatly I will have to take the second best way to spend the day and thats doing the same thing over webcam. Lol. That is how I spent my day today, procrastinating on homework and chillin in bed, chatting with my baby about how much better some voices were in the japanese version compared to the english version. And he met he goal about getting me past episode 110 which I have to say is an amazing feat. So the pic for today is dedicated soly to how happy he made me by doing something so simple.

For my best friend and love of my life, your favorite character in Bleach.
P.S. I still think he sounds better in the Japanese Version. =P
I love you baby with my whole heart and soul. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me and yu are my very best friend. I am so blessed to be loved by you and to have so many things in common that we can spend an entire day in complete bliss just chatting about an anime. You are my shining star and I cannot wait to spend each day of the rest of my life with you. Take care of yourself and enjoy your work love.

No comments:

Post a Comment