Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Day 50

Today I watched Bleach with my love in the morning, did some homework and the call cut out unexpectedly and he didn't return online. Im not too worried, it was getting late so he probably tried to fix it then went to bed. But yeah, It was a very good morning. I spent the day drawing and I hated it, but I got his bedding sent out so im happy about that. Um, not much else to say. So pics!


I miss you baby, and I hope your computer didn't decide to die on you and that I will talk to you again sometime soon. You are amazing and spoil me and make me uber happy. I seriously cannot imagine what my life would be like without you. You Rock! So stay safe and be healthy, and take care of yourself and know that I love you with all of my heart and soul and cannot wait to see that smiling face of yours once more and hold you in my arms, having you back safe where everything feels right. Have an amazing day at work and I will talk to you soon love.

No comments:

Post a Comment