Saturday, September 3, 2011

Day 26

So today was awsome! I woke up and got all ready to go and I just knew that Justin was going to talk to me today. He did, I ended up talking to him on facebook durring the entire trip up to the mall for the annual shopping trip with my cousins. We got a plan all figured out and I'm super happy and it looks like the school is willing to work with me, I have a meeting with them wed. after my classes to talk everything out and figure out a plan of action.

He seems happy with the plans and is going to start looking into everything officially now that we have a plan of action. But I don't know, I still feel a little eh, I just want to give him a big hug and have everything work out for the best for both of us. I got shatter OPI at the mall, pink, and im super stoked about it, thats my picture for today.


See my pink shatter. Im thrilled, I also got skinny jeans for school and a pretty black top. There was this lady at the makeup kiosk that was super pushy and I think I offended her when I said I didn't like her foundation, but my cousin bought me the eyeshadow I liked as a birthday present and I thought that was super cool of her. Um, not much else to write about really, I didn't do my homework like I had planned. I loves you baby and I think everything is good! I love you so so much and everything will work out great. I cannot wait to talk to you tomorrow. Goodnight love, take care and we will talk in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment