Friday, September 9, 2011

Day 32

I had fun with make-up today, did a rainbow like design on my lips that i loved but my baby didn't seem to love it as much. He said it looked odd. I think I will try to do another design tomorrow. I didn't do any homework tonight... again... didn't feel like it so I really have to do it tomorrow durring the day. I talked to Justin last night and this morning and it made me a super happy girl. I love that man so much! He has no idea how cooco for coccoa puffs I am over him. Probably a good thing too. We talked more about plans and such and we now have a general idea of what to do. YAY! everything is coming together fairly well. The pic will be below, as always.


See, you can kinda see what i did with my lips there. My eyes i tried to make bright too, but that didn't turn out quite as well. Anyways, I think its awsome even if babe doesn't. Love that we talk daily, I think I talk to him more now that i did when he was in NC. But that will change once he meets some new buddies and gets a new schedual down.

Baby, baby, baby, I loves you! and I just have to say you have no idea how much you make me love you and how much my entire being misses you. Everything single thing you do makes me fall even deeper in love, even when your pissing me off, there is a small part of me that always says "would you have him any other way" and I of course say no. All of our hardships bring us closer together, and all of our situations make us closer through communication. I really do love you, and no matter how many times I say it that will never change. No matter what happens we will always work it though. I miss you, I love you, take care and stay healthy. I will hold you tonight in my dreamz baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment