Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Day 29

I am so spoiled, not only did I get all of my homeowork done no thanks to my group, but I also talked to my baby for several hours via im on skype. We had a hilarious conversation about bunnies that goes as follows.

J: I think you are slowly loosing your mind.
Me: Psh, never, my mind is completely in tact.
J: oh really, then why must i always try to convince you the pink bunnies are not trying to take over the world?
Me: But they are! You don't understand, bunnies are evil!
J: I rest my case

Then I told him all about bunnicula and he was rolling his eyes at me. Lol, I love that big goofball of a man so much. I chose the perfect picture to caption for the above and so here is my picture of the day.



Pink bunnies, arent they cute? And fit the caption perfectly I mean look at those evil red eyes. So of course I posted it on facebook and some people commented, one of Justin's friends who calls him "prince charming" started saying it was the vegetables that were evil, not the bunnies. ROFL.

Anyways, I can't say too much I really have to get some sleep. Oh I sent my baby his first letter today so hopefully he gets it soon. I love you baby, be looking out for that letter and don't let the flue bugs get you down. You are a wonderful man who I love to death, keep safe and healthy and work on finding out all the info you can. I will talk to you tomorrow or the next day. I love you! Sleep well, have a good day at work and I am going to go cuddle to you in my dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment