Saturday, September 24, 2011

Day 47

So i just got done with an hour long skype call to Justin. It was one of those, we are on the camera but we really arent talking because he is preoccupied with his music device but thats ok with me so long as i get to see him, video calls. lol. We talked all day today though im even though I went back home to see my mom. It was so good to see her because i miss her tons and she is one of my best friends. I also got to see my little fur baby leo and he was so sweet! When i first got there he acted mad at me and wouldn't let me touch him, probably because i smelt funny, but then i went in to talk to my sister and when i closed her door leo was at my heels and then we walked over to my bedroom door and looked at me so i opened it and he jumped up on the bed and we cuddled just like old times. He got me all hairy but was purring and giving me lots of love and kisses. I dont care what people say, animals are smart and have feelings too. I hurt his though, he was on the bed when i was leaving so i petted him and gave him kisses and tried not to cry then when i was in the car he was sitting in the front window so i said bye i love you and waved at him and he meowed at me. Now most people would say that is normal, cats meow, but not leo. He NEVER meows. I think durring the entire four years ive had him he has meowed maybe three times. So he was saying goodbye and telling me not to leave and it almost broke my heart. I miss my kitty so much. Its bad enough being away from the love of my life, and my mom, but to be away from my baby kitty too is almost too much.

I have been making alot of initial wedding plans, its three years away but i figure the sooner i get stuff figured out the more money i can save in the long run. So yeah, i havn't done any homework yet, yes i am a procrastinator, but i have a ton to do tomorrow. Joy, im almost hoping i will catch whatever my sister has so i dont have to go in on monday. Im also really hoping that I will actually be able to sleep tonight. The last few nights i have not slept at all.

Anyways, pics for the past couple of days... yes... not sure where i left off so forgive me if there are doubles.


My drawing for art class, suppose to be trees and fog but looks like an ocean.


My aunts cat Gracie, she sat on my lap and shoulder and she doesn't do that for just anyone. I call her mouse.

Leo as a baby kitten, wasn't he adorable? And he had a purr loud as a motorboat.

My dream wedding dress, and one that I will never have.


Cool wine glasses that intertwine and make a heart. I just think they look cool.

And those are the pics you may or may not have missed the past couple of days. Today I also wanna say I bought myself a planner. Im so happy to be able to start planning.

I loves you baby with all of my heart even when you are in a non talking mood. lol, you are my best friend and im so lucky to have found you and have so much love with you. You are my world and light, and you keep me stong during the long lonley nights. You are everything I ever want and I just have to say that you will always be loved. Have an amazing day love, and I will talk to you again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment