Monday, September 12, 2011

Day 35

I didn't think it would be quite so soon but I really don't have all that much to say. My life is always boring and mondays I go to school, tuesdays I stay home, do homework and talk to my babe, wednesday is school and then thursday through sunday is tuesday all over again every day. Tomorrow may be a bit different, Its my 20th birthday. I wish I was home to see my mom, but im at my aunts. Im sure it will be great tomorrow none-the-less, any day is great if I get to talk to my love. My pics below (yes I am running out of ideas for that too).


I tried two more makeup ideas and then decided to display my favorite brand of lipgoss. Its from bath and body works, smells, tastes and looks great. Yes I taste my lipgloss, you can't really help it. My art all got turned in today and the teacher didn't have anything bad to say about it so I guess thats good. Oh and thanks to Justin (because I really miss him) I have taken to playing backyard monsters. Ugh, and its not a game I particularly enjoy either. I am also back to watching bleach. That boy is such an influence on me.

Babe, you are my entire world, but do you really have to influence the shows I watch and games I play also? Lol, you know I don't really mind and if i hated them I wouldn't play or watch. I loves you babe and I hope you had an awsome day at work and got some really good sleep. (Meaning I hope you didn't stay up all night watching true blood). Which I also really want to watch. lol, I hope I catch you tonight but if I don't you can be sure I will see you tomorrow morning. Miss you babe. Stay safe and healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment