Saturday, September 10, 2011

Day 33

So I asked J if he read my blog because according to my stats there have been two views from Germany and he was like "You have a blog o_0" so I was all, ok nevermind forget I said anything. And then we joked for a while and he was saying he was going to find it and I said no and he said why do you talk about how much you love or don't love me, and I was like "I would never say I don't love you, I loves!!!!!!! you!!!!!!!!!!!" lol. Yeah, pretty great way to start off my day, well the middle of my day. Last night I felt like I upset him and he was in a very grumpy bear mood. But later when I asked if I had he said NO and got all miffed at me for asking so I don't know whats up with him. Then he played some guitar hero and webcamed at the same time and was very entertaining. I love that boy so much its just, words can't describe the way I feel about him. He is the most amazing man I know, sure he isn't perfect, but its the imperfections I love most. He is everything I could ever want, I just hope one day I can get him to read. lol, Im a big reader, like a huge reader, he isn't.

For art class we had to draw a personal object and I choose OPI nail laquer. The pic of the drawing is below.


Yup, thats all I have to say for today. Babes, I love you, you know I do with every fiber of my being. I hope you sleep wonderfully gloriously well, and I will talk to you when I get up tomorrow since you are probably going to still be sleeping when I head to bed. I love you and tonight I will hold you again in my dreams. Take care and stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment