Friday, September 2, 2011

Day 25

Wow, 25 days, thats half of 50 and a quarter of 100. It seems like time is passing unbelivably slow. Not much happened today. I took my sister to the doctor, worked more and creating my support page, Did one of my homework assignments, found out more info to share with Justin and watched almost all of the six hour long version of pride and prejudice with my mom.

I have been thinking I may have to take time off from school and continue it in a couple of years, I still have to talk to Justin but that sounds like the easiest way to go from my position. Plus I can always look into schools over there that offer interior design and I may be able to get some credits that will transfer back out of the way hopefully. I dont know, like I said i still need to talk to Justin which hopefully we will be doing soon.

Here is my pic of the day, I am a very crappy artist so please ignore that.


Tomorrow I go shopping with my cousins so im super excited for that and then when I get back I have to finish my homework and sunday I will be celebrating my 20th birthday early. Baby you know that I love you with all my heart and that I will do whatever it takes to make everything work for us. We have a long winding road ahead of us but I know we can work through anything. Hang in there love and bear with me while we talk out all the senarios and choose the best one. I love you! I love you! I love you! and I cannot wait to talk to you again, take care and have fun this weekend. I will meet you tonight in my dreams. Stay safe love.

No comments:

Post a Comment