Thursday, September 8, 2011

Day 31

Today I was not having a good day. I snapped at my baby, got yelled at by my aunt and just felt alltogether miserable. I had a total of two and a half breakdowns and I still feel like I could cry. My facebook was messing up so i wasn't able to say the goodnights to my baby and felt especially bad about that because of snapping at him when we were talking earlier. He stayed up late so i doubt i will talk to him before work.

And i just have to say i hate feeling stuck. I cannot do much until i have certain things figured out. I hate feeling stuck which is what i am right now because i have done all i can on my side and im just waiting for the other side to get done. And i have lots of homework to do this weekend, and I really just don't feel like blogging because i am being uber negative. So here is my pic of the day. I found it on google images and thought it looked awsome and it made me want to watch bleach.


Baby, I am so sorry for snapping today, it was uncalled for on every level and inexcusable. I have allready abologized to you and feel bad which is why im not saying all this again because you would get irritated at me for apologizing more. I miss you bunches and can't wait to talk to you next. Its something that I look foreward to everyday. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment