Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Day 43

Ok, so I havn't done a long post in a really long time and again I dont really feel like it tonight but I am going to try anyways. So today I woke up super groggy because I took some melatonin last night to help me sleep and boy did it knock me out! I was still dozing in and out of conciousness at ten and felt super drained. This sucked because I was also trying to message my baby on skype. But hey, I got some good sleep which I really needed so its not all that bad.

I think my school screwed me over because for my large interior design kit there was not an inventory of what it came with and I found out on monday that it was apparently suppose to come with a small size drafting table sort of thing which i did not get and is kinda a necisity for my program of study. So I get to go in tomorrow and demand one or a refund of all the money i spent. Im taking in my reciept and the inventory I made of the kit. Hopefully they just give me one without complaint otherwise I will be super pissed.

I am determined to find a job, at lunch tomorrow Im also going in and asking them to help me write a resume for handing into different places hiring. Im hoping to get at least two jobs so I can start saving up money and then Justin won't have to worry so much because I will also be contributing to the relationship funds and maybe be able to pay for half of the wedding which would really help out a lot. Plus the more I can save up, the less he has to stress out about his finances until I can get there and help him straighten them out together. Don't get me wrong he can totally do it on his own, I just think its something we can also do together that will help a lot later on down the road. Im excited for the wedding even though I shouln't have let myself get very excited.

Um, other than that im not doing too great on doing the homework on time, but then again my teachers are super slack about due dates so its not that big of a deal. I have no idea what I am going to do for my assignment due monday in art. I have to do 3 different point perspective drawings of a cityscape and im really struggling with it. I seriously have no idea what im going to do and it kinda pisses me off im struggling so much. And my reading/vocabulary has not been getting done in my other class because i feel so drained and the book puts me to sleep. But I have gotten my powerpoint and first quiz done. Drafting is still going really well and Im done with my assignments on time and was even able to do some extra credit.

I opened a bank account to day just to discover that my school comes with one. Weird and crazy I know. Im not too thrilled about it because now I have three accounts and that means three cards. And thats all im saying on the banking front because its probably not the safest thing to talk about online. Justin asked that I send him some sheets so I get to figure out how to fit sheets and comforters into the flat rate boxes fun! its going to be about 30 in shipping alone but im looking for some none pricy cotton bedding for him that I hope to send out next week. And like I allready said im going to do some serious job hunting. I should probably find my key card for school so that I can actually get around tomorrow. Um um um, Im trying to think of things to add to Justin's care package im going to be sending with the sheets. Maybe a pentagram necklace to match mine only longer? that would be a total of 50 bucks to purchase, and who knows when I would get them by. Im going to draw him a cupcake and put it in for his birthday since he wont let me send him any sweets and other than that I really have no idea what to add. I really want to put something in that smells like me, but I have no clue what, I was thinking maybe sleep with a flannel blanket a couple of nights and send it to him. He really doesn't need a whole lot so I have no clue! Plus I cannot figure out what to get him for his birthday because he wont tell me anything. Sadness!

Have I written enough yet to make up for the days I didn't write? Nope not at all, but im still done for today, no more writing im exausted and have no idea what to add to this right now besides rants and rambles. My pic is below, and yes I know im a crappy artist.


I loves you baby with all of my heart and soul, you are my sun and moon and my whole world and you make me fall in love with you even more each and every day. You are amazing. Dont change, I know thats enevitable but never change who you are as a person, who you are at your core. Have an amazing day and I will talk to you later babe.

No comments:

Post a Comment