Thursday, September 1, 2011

Day 24

It is thursday, I did not do any homework today, I know im such a bad student. But i drove an hour home and gets to see my mommy. Not a lot happened today besides procrastination. I talked to Justin this morning at like 3 and he was being cute again. Apparently he reads more of my status updates and such than I think because he asked me about a comment I made on a support page. I was a little embarrased but he said he wasn't mad. Didn't get to webcam or anything because his modem is acting up although he has internet and phone now. Hopefully he will get it working soon and we will be able to chat lots.


My picture of the day. I am wearing a braclet for a choker neckalce, I think its cute. So I think I am done with my post for today. I loves you baby you suprise me everday just by being regual old you. Its always nice to see how much you care by the little things you do that I don't know about until later. I loves you so much babe, We will talk via webcam soon. Sleep well and take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment