Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Day 22, Start of week 4?

I can't write much tonight. I still have three chapters to read for homework and I have to get up super early but I just wanted to say that art teachers aren't really all that organized and its driving me crazy! Hopefully i will have time to do a full on vent tomorrow because I have a lot I want to get out. Got to talk to my baby on facebook this morning and that made me uber happy! Here's my pic.


Thats me tired after several hours of reading and vocabulary. I look like crap but at least my homework is getting done! And baby, although you dont read this I know that you know that I ask for your safety everday and I love you with all of my heart. Every short conversation we have gives me the fuel to make it through those days when I don't hear from you at all. I love you with all of my heart and soul babe, you are my world. Stay safe and sleep well.

No comments:

Post a Comment