Friday, August 26, 2011

Day 18

I got a call! I got to hear his voice! I miss him so much. Hearing his voice filled me with so much happiness and at the same time made me miss him all the more. He called even though he didn't have many minutes. He wanted to hear my voice because he misses me too. I wanna jump an airplane and go see him now but I can't. I have to wait paitiently and most importantly we have to plan. Because if we don't plan and talk out every possible option than something is going to get screwed up somewhere, and we don't want that to happen. He told me he watched the anime episodes we watched together and it made my want to give him a huge hug, cuddle up in the crook of his arm, and listen to his heart beat while we watched them together. One day we will be able to do that, and one day he will be tired of my constant cuddles, but until that day comes... and even after that day... I am going to cling to every precious moment we spend in each others presense.

I talked to one of my best friends today via skype and it was so good to catch up with her. I also got to meet her new husband which was cool. We talked for about an hour and I just gotta say I miss that girl tons too. I got sidetracked writing because someone needed my help and the poor girl. I feel so bad for her. I wish i could give her a big pint of ben and jerrys to help her feel better. So im going to post my pic of the day and then end my blogging for the night.


Thats my pic with my phone in honor of the phone call. Hey baby, I know you wont read this but I miss you so much, thank you for always trying your best to be honest with me even when its hard. Thank you for respecting me and telling me whats on your mind and how you feel, but most of all thank you for loving me as much as I love you. You have no idea how much your love means to me. I know we can make it through any obstacle that blows our way and we will get everything figured out. I love you baby with all of my heart, stay safe, sleep well, and I will talk to you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment