Tuesday, August 16, 2011

One week and One day down... day 8

Its day 8 and today I woke up feeling like crap. I checked my phone for a message and it said he had just sent one so i sat straight up, which made my vision go black because i had a migraine, and logged onto facebook as fast as I could. Of course I missed him, its ok though, I think we was only logging on to send me his adress. Which I have now and can start planning on things to send him =D

But yeah, woke up with a migraine and intense neck pain, I totally slept wrong last night, got online stayed on for about an hour then layed back down hoping more sleep would take away the pain. It didn't and my head was throbbing. So I got up and logged on facebook. Probably not the best idea, i avoided medicne because i hate using drugs if i dont have to but it just got worse and worse all day. I didn't move from my bed unless I absolutly had to. At one point it got so bad that i couldn't move at all for fear of vomiting. My taste buds are off and the headache is coming back so im thinking I may have caught a flu virus of some sort or something. I don't know, I will have to see how I feel in the morning before I make any final judgments.


Day 8 pic. I also posted a ton of other pics onto facebook, i was going through my phone so i could transfer it and found a ton. I still have quite a few pics I need to take of so I guess it will have to wait another day before I use my old phone again. His scent is fading from my room, from the fabric, and from the air. Its depressing because im not ready to let him go yet. I still want to have his scent here so it feels like he only left for a couple of minutes and will be back soon. Still wearing his dog tags and watch and I dont plan on taking them off any time soon. I miss him so much. I think im going to the post office tomorrow to pick up some of those flat rate boxes... if they aren't too expensive. If they are it will just be a letter for now until I get some extra cash.

Im done writing for tonight, I feel depressed and just want to curl up into a little ball and space out watching television which is exactly what I plan to do. I love you baby with all my heart and soul, take care of yourself and we will talk to each other soon. I miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment