Saturday, August 13, 2011

Day 5

Nothing exciting happened today. I went to my aunts house and got my futon set up as well as my adjustable laptop desk. We had a problem setting up the wireless internet router. Then we ate red robins for dinner. And came home and I cuddled up on the couch with charlie bear. I wore his broken watch today as well as the tags and a shirt. Now im wearing my favorite t-shirt he gave me and getting ready to watch a movie with my mommy.

I love my baby and I miss him terribly. I tried to call the number he called me from today but of course it wouldn't connect :( I knew it wouldnt but that doesn't help. I really dont like not being able to talk to him. Im spamming his inboxes with little e-mails saying short I love yous and long blather. But I dont know what else to do. I miss him so much and since I can't talk to him to get that release I do these other things.


Pic of the day posted to facebook. I miss my baby so much, I want to cry all the time but I can't keep doing that because my mom is tired of seeing me cry and hearing about it. She just doesn't understand and I am not that strong right now. I am slowly getting my strength back. I love you baby. I love you so much. I miss you so much. Take care of yourself. Stay safe. I will meet you in my dreams and hold you again soon. We will talk in no time. Love you baby, I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment