Friday, August 19, 2011

Day 10

Its been ten days since Justin left and I miss him so much! Ick, I hate not being able to talk to him. Anyways I woke up this morning with a new facebook alert for a message but it wasn't him. So i did random stuff on facebook like played the sims and then a friend ended up coming over and we actually had a really good conversation. I was afraid for a while because she is best friends with the chick i really dont like but we were able to talk and we actually got along really well. She is actually ending up staying the night with her baby. She did my makeup and took a couple of pictures that were really cute and super amazing. Im going to send them to Justin. Here is my day ten photo which was also taken by laura... we edited it a little.


I think its gorgeous! Im so happy with it. I a really tired right now so this is going to be a super short blog post. I love you baby, i love you with all my heart and I really hope that I get to talk to you sometime soon. Take care of yourself and stay safe I miss you baby. I will send you a letter/package really soon. Love you and I will meet you in my dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment