Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Day 15 and start of week 3

So I went to my school orientation today and found out lots of fun stuff regarding going to Germany and we are trying to re-arrange my schedual. So it all looks good. I didn't get to meet my admin lady who i have been talking to but thats ok. The guy who leads my Interior Design group is really nice and willing to co-operate with my odd schedual request.

I wish i had more to write but I really dont, probably because im at my aunts and need to get off the computer and visit soon. I found out today that i suck at driving on the freeway alone because i get sleepy. Its really bad. I almost hit a semi, not my proudest moment. Anyways, the pic of the day is below.


I would have alot more to write but I have to talk to my baby about it all first so until then its kinda top secret info. lol. Anyways, I loves you baby with all my heart and soul. I wanna call you up and talk your ear off right now but i will wait patiently until the next time we can talk. Stay safe, im still here waiting for you always and forever. I love you so much and I miss you tons. We will talk really soon baby love.

No comments:

Post a Comment