Sunday, August 28, 2011

Day 20

Its the twentieth day and the first day that I almost forgot to do a picture and a blog. I havn't felt well and so i did everything i cold to make myself tired so i would sleep and wake up early enough for school. Then i woke up five minutes ago and realized that I hadn't done my nightly ritual so that being said this is going to be a very short blog so I can go back to sleep.


I found this photo on my phone taken from the first time justin was with me after his deployment. I brightened it as much as I could so that I could put it online and so people can see me and make him out. I also talked to maddi today and we had a great conversation. Baby, im so sorry this blog post is short, but I need to get to sleep so I can go to school in like six hours. I know you understand and would probably be telling me to quit this stupid blog and go to sleep if you were here right now. Because you love me and know how I am in the mornings. I really love you baby, and I hope you have a great day at work. Take care of yourself love, and I will hopefully talk to you tuesday. I love you with all my heart and will meet you in my dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment