Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Day 16

Thats right it has been sixteen days since my baby left and I have to say the time is just dragging on and on. Each day feels slower than the next and when i think back a day or two it seemed like it happened forever ago. I discovered that i dont do well driving alone on the freeway so if im going on a long drive I have to call someone in order to keep myself alert or i start getting drowsy and will black out on whole streches of the highway. I got my schedual for classes and I have one at 8 am that I am dreading. I will have to get up at 5 or 6 just to be ready to be out the door in time and i am going to be so nautious im not sure how my driving will be. Im seriously considering getting a bus pass. I have to finish packing up all of my clothing and other little items that I will need at my aunts house and I need to make double sure that I bring all my sweats and sweaters. She keeps the house cold because she is always hot. I was freezing down there. I also have to take my wii and get a small tv that it will hook up to and some hanging shelves so that I have enough room for everything. I have way too much that i consider a necissity to make it through everyday life.

Justin is so adorable, he messages me while he is at work and sometimes its just one word or so but its still him going out of his way to get ahold of me and I really appreciate it. I can't wait until he gets his internet set up so we can skype and i can hear his voice. I miss the sound of his voice so much. I call my answering machine to listen to the one message he left me. I really hope that I am going to be able to go to Germany and see him soon. I miss him tons allready, if i have to wait longer than a year to see him I may just go insane.

Im running out of ideas for pictures of the day. Im recycling old photos and just doing graphic edits to them lately. Its so lame I know but I dont have all that much to take a picture of and I dont want to take one of me every single day. Anyways, speaking of daily pics, here is the one for day 16.


I think it kinda has a winnie the pooh vibe going to it. Like the old school winnie the pooh story books. Anyways, i think its cute. I think in a day or so im going to get all dolled up again and take some more pictures to do fun editing with. I downloaded GIMP2 so i have a lot more options now too. I also think im going to take a pic of just charlie with this effect and just simba and see how they turn out. Anyways, i think im done blogging for tonight. So baby, think of me while you sleep tonight, in my dreams I will hold you tight. Kiss my lips softly, and I will feel it even if we are miles apart. Babe I love you, with all my heart. Stay safe my handsom soldier, keep me in your thoughts, your always in mine. I miss you and we will talk again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment