Thursday, August 25, 2011

Day 17

Hello dear blog, you are almost like a diary or journal except I censor what I write in you for you are public and everyone on the internet can see you and my dear friend that is a lot of people. So news for the day are that I got to talk to Justin for a couple of hours this morning and that made me uber happy and I can officially say something now, Justin proposed and I accepted. Thats right we are engaged. Im thrilled, i wanted to say something yesterday but i wasn't sure if he was ready to tell everyone but today he changed our facebook status and so i figured if all of our family and friends could see it, it was allright to write on this blog.

My allergies are acting up so its really hard to concentrait on my thought process when i feel like im going to sneeze every five seconds but i will try. We mostly talked today about differnet plans and all of the paperwork we would need and such to make it happen. Thankfully he isn't tired of talking about it yet... just wait until i mention the dress and cake. He wanted to tell his dad himself which he plans to do this next week, so if everything goes according to plan and they dont see it on facebook before he can tell them then I will be happy. I want to tell his dad before he finds out via facebook but I also agree with Justin that its something his dad should hear from him. I dont know im kinda nervous about all of it. Its so exciting and at the same time feels so unreal. Anyways enough about engagment talk.

My daily photo was put on facebook, I choose to do a pic of my fur baby leo because I love him very much and he is a great comfort to me whenever I need him. The plans for the charlie and simba winnie the pooh effects kinda didn't work out so well so I vetoed them. Anways below is the pic for day 17.


My eyes itch and i feel all uncomfortable so im not going to write much more. I think i may watch netflix or just pass out for a couple of hours. I love you baby with all of my heart and soul and I cannot wait to spend the rest of my life with you. You are an amazing man and I am truly blessed to have found you. You are my other half and the key to my soul and baby, I will never let you go. I hope you have an amazing day at work, I love you babe take care and stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment