Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Week 2 Day 2 (Day 9)

So im on day nine since Justin left for Germany and I think im holding up pretty well. Yes I still wear a t-shirt of his whenever possible, Yes I still wear his dog tags, Yes I still wear his watch, Yes I still sleep with his teddy bear, and Yes I still look for his scent everywhere in my room. I miss him so much, but today I babysat danniel for cindy and made a couple of dollars which was nice. And I have plans to socialize with people tomorrow *shudder* and no I have not heard from him since tuesday when he gave me his address. Now that I have cash I have to go to the post office and get those flat rate boxes. And I have a couple of other errands to run. I miss him so much he is on my mind all day everyday. I like to think im on his mind just as much. I really hope we can chat soon and figure out the plan for me studying over there.

Leo is playing with his toys and making those cute sounds of his. I still have to pack up everything Im going to take to my aunts house. I should probably make a list. And I need to get folders together for the three weddings I am helping to plan. So see, I have things going on to keep me busy. And a new aquaintance showed me today a easy way to make some extra cash every month which I am definatly going to do. If i was more artistic I would have allready started selling stuff, but im not so i havn't. I am also going to work on looking for a job and my aunt might be able to add me to her gym membership. The sims is on facebook and that is how i have been entertaining myself.

I miss my baby, I miss him so much and I love him with all of my heart and soul and I really hope that I can talk to him soon. I feel like im going to break everytime i think of the time we have to be apart but I have the hope we can be together again very soon. I love you baby and I miss you so much. Be safe and take care of yourself and we will talk soon.

Day 9

No comments:

Post a Comment