Thursday, August 11, 2011

Day 3

Last night was just as hard it doesn't seem to be getting any easier. I had another nightmare last night and i.dreamt of having to say goodbye to him all over again at like seven different airports. I listened to babe by styx and it made me cry so hard because the night before he left he held me in his arms singing it to me and stroking my hair. I miss him so much. And i was doing so well today until i saw what time it was in germany and i wanted so badly to give him a wakeup call but i cant. It made me cry again. I really hope he is settling in well and i hope i get to talk to him soon. I love him so much and i miss him. I want him back but until i can have him i will hold onto our memories, his teddy, tshirts and tags. Love u babe. Take care of yourself and we will talk really soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment