Friday, August 19, 2011

Day 11

Its been eleven days and I finally had a conversation with my baby at 4 am this morning over facebook but it was totally worth it! We talked about my schooling and how he likes it over there and it was just so good to talk to him. I couldn't hear his voice but not only is it better than nothing, talking via message is second best to a phone call or skype date. We still have a lot of things to work out regarding my school but its all good. Im just happy he still wants me to go over and stay with him for a lengthy amount of time.

My orientation is next tuesday. And today, i woke up early and hung out with a friend and her daughter (who ended up staying over last night) and another friend and we went out to eat lunch and then did some shopping and i bought a really cute picture frame to put a picture of me and Justin in, I have been meaning to do it for a long time now so im really happy I finally found one at a good price. I am so tired right now i could sleep for hours, but another friend wants to see me and talk about her wedding plans tonight so I have to head over there and see her. We havn't hung out since Justin was here so im actually really glad that we are hanging out now. Well, thats all im going to post for tonight, keeping it short and brief. The pic of today is down below.


Goodnight baby, I love you and I miss you so very much. Im so glad you are enjoying your time in Germany and I will see you again before you know it. I love you baby, stay safe and we will chat really soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment