Sunday, August 21, 2011

Day 13

It has been 13 days and I got to talk to him today for a little under an hour and we talked about my schooling and my going over there and some of the options available. I was kinda suprised as to what he said, but if its what he really wants to do I will be thrilled. And honestly, and i hate to say this, but finacially what he was talking about would be easiest. I just don't know his words have been running through my head all day. In a good way, a really good way. Im just hoping right now that he gets internet soon so we can get everything worked out and figured out to suit everybody in the best possible way.

I was really very happy to hear from him, it made me feel alot better especially considering my break down last night. He still loves me and wants to be with me just as much as I love and want to be with him. It was a very good day in that aspect. On the flip side it was so stinking hot and i was so irritaed with everybody at ross and walmart! They were slow and rude and just downright obnoxious. I dont do well with heat, and i was seriously sweating more that i wanted to. I got all the picture frames I wanted though and got my pictures printed out and placed in them. Happy Tami =D Now I have somewhere to place all of my pictures and see his handsom face all day long. My photo of the day was the picture frame from yesterday. I bought a matching one today that says Life takes us to unexpected places... Love brings us HOME. And I really love that frame. I have a pic of my baby in uniform in it on my bedside table. Tomorrow I head down to my aunts house to take some stuff and prepair for orientation on tuesday. Im really excited and have some things to talk with my counselors about.

I think that is everything that happened today that I have to tell about... I can't think of anything else at least. So my message to my love, as is ritual closing. Baby I love you with all of my heart, you are an amazing man and I am so lucky to have you in my life and to share a love like we have. We will work everything out school wise and work wise so dont worry about it. I love you and miss you more than you know, and I ask that you stay safe, work hard, and get that internet up soon. I will talk to you soon my love, and I will hold you in my dreams. Have an amazing day at work, and sleep peacefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment