Saturday, August 27, 2011

Day 19

So today started out good, woke up to a facebook alert telling me Justin had comment on one of my posts so I logged on and was able to talk to him for a couple of hours before I had to pack up the car and head down to my aunts. My mom drove behind me the whole way and it made me way nervous so i drove really slow and carefully so she wouldn't yell and of course she said i was driving too slow, it actually gave her a headache. Then we had to unload the car and get everything moved in to the room and set up, and had to get all of my clothes put away and the internet together. Thankfully we got that all set up with minor problems. The internet took a while because one guy told us how to do it the wrong way then we had to call customer service. But my aunt dealt with that with my mom while i set up my room. My pictures are all hung up and im super proud of the collage one I had. I wish i could put up a picture but I can't. I start school on monday and honestly im not looking foreward to the 8 am class that I have an hour commute to get to and I have to be at the school early to get all of my books and supplies. Ick! Monday is going to be a very long day.


I had crazy weird dreams last night, Im not going to put in any details here but one was definatly nightmarish and the other was just scary. This pic of the day is posted above, charlie and simba moving into their new abode. I was going to take a pic with me in it but I don't like how they turned out. My aunt took us all out to dinner and somehow I twinged my back so now it hurts really bad and I dont know what to do! But anyways im pretty happy with the way my room turned out, and really glad I was able to start off the day talking to my baby. Sweet darling Handsom man of mine, you make my every day something worth looking foreward to. I never know when I will hear from you and evertime I do it puts a smile on my face. You are amazing, you are my world, I dont know what I would do without you and I hope I never have to find out. We have some tough times ahead of us, but just know that I am willing to work through anything, I love you baby with all of my heart and I cannot wait until I get to hold you in my arms once more. Sleep well baby, take good care of yourself, enjoy your days, and I will talk to you again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment