Monday, August 29, 2011

Day 21

Ok so to start off with I did not sleep at all last night. Thats right not a wink, so I was so tired when I had to get up at 5:45 this morning. I threw on some jeans and a hoodie sweatshirt figuring most of my classes would be cold (I was right thankfully) and by 6:20 I was out the door. I got to school about an hour later and the doors were locked. I was unable to get my books or id card. Then i went to my first class where I was so tired that my brain wasn't really functioning. After that class was over I had 20 minutes to get my books but they gave me two of the wrong ones so i proceeded to have to go to the bookstore 2 more times. They also gave me the interior design started kit which was huge and heavy and it took two trips to load it all in my car. I think I will enjoy my classes once I get use to the early mornings. Now I know what Justin felt like for work everyday because we have about the same hours now. At least if his schedual hasn't changed we do. Anyways im super tired and don't feel like writing alot. Nothing super eventful happened. Im just beat. Below is my picture of the day.


I look tired huh, well im even more tired than those pictures portray. Anyways, baby, I hope you had a good day at work and are probably just waking up as I type this so I hope you had a good nights sleep and have a good day at work today. I love you a ton, and I really wish I could call you up and chat your ear off about everything that happened today. Lets just say the ID cards are a mess. I love you tons, and miss you so much. I can't wait until you get skype and then we can chat and you can see the silly faces I make as i describe things. Take care of yourself love. I will see you tonight in my dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment