Thursday, March 1, 2012

Day 206

So today I had an episode of word vomit. You know when your talking and your brain is telling you to shut up but words just keep spilling out of your mouth until you have completely pissed off everyone around you? Yeah, well that happened to me today, several times. I just don't have any luck this year. The only real good thing that has happened is I was able to marry the man I love with all my heart. Most everything else has been crap. Like today I went into Big 5 because my husband told me they would be able to tell me what sort of arch I had and what sort of shoes I needed for running. Well the woman was a complete bitch, totally unhelpful. I went in and said I needed help finding a pair of running shoes because I didn't know what I needed and she responded with What type do you need? Really woman? because i didn't just say I was completely clueless to what I needed. From there it just went downhill and when I told her I needed to know what sort of arch my foot was so my husband would be able to order me shoes if he wanted she was like That's not how it works. Um, thanks you are so incredibly helpful. But I tried on the shoes she suggested, waited five minutes and no one came to check on me to see how I was doing. They were not comfortable and I had no idea why or what else I needed to look for. The lady just really pissed me off. So now I need to go in somewhere else and try to get some help so I can get a good pair of shoes and start training myself so I will be able to run with my husband. I can't even make it 1/4 of a mile and he can run 5. I need to get started asap. I wanted to cry when I left big 5. I don't think i have ever had such poor service. And then my dinner from A&W was horrid, burnt and gross and made my stomach turn every which way. It was just not a good day. Lucky me I was able to talk to my husband and although he was still a little ticked at me from my word vomit earlier he was able to move past it and make me laugh before he headed out for work.

Baby, I love you so much. Thank you for all of your patience, I need a lot and this is a new experience for the both of us. We knew it wouldn't be easy but if we handle everything the way we have been we will be just fine. I am truly sorry for my words that upset you, but please lets not bicker anymore until I am able to be there in person. I just want some happy non stressful days. I am so tired. I know you are too. So lets do our best to make it all work out like we have been doing. You truly are an amazing man and I am very much in love with you. Hugs and kisses baby, have a great day and I will talk to you after work. XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment